Sunday, October 19, 2008

All Day Burger Party


The first football season we watched from home, LV and I ate a lot of sandwiches and chips. The second season, we ate wings every Sunday and there wasn't much of a spread. Last season, I worked every Sunday. This season, we can't really count on wings being available at the grocery store. So, I've had to get more creative.


I didn't want to do sandwiches again this week, so I bought a couple pounds of ground beef and made sliders for every game. Without dinner rolls as buns, this idea might not have worked. Not that it was really the idea I'd imagined. I was thinking of turning each burger into a different flavor--salsa, BBQ, etc.--but I only ate two and LV only put ketchup on his. He said that when the burger is good, it doesn't need anything else.

No comments: