Saturday, December 20, 2008

Top Ten 2008 Pictures

Everyone loves a good Top Ten list, especially at the end of the year. I'll date this for late-December and we can all pretend to have a nostalgic look back at Happiest Puppies 2008.




10. Blueberries and Cherry Tomatoes with Hamburgers. I like the simplicity. (8/10)




9. BBQ Enchiladas. They look so unsuspecting but actually garnered an angry comment. (5/21)


 



8. Yum Salad. Mmm... (4/12)


 



7. Mini Cupcakes. Maybe I just like my little candy "M." (12/15)


 



6. Blueberries and Grilled Chicken. Maybe I'm feeling nostalgic for summer and blueberries... (7/3)


 



5. Shake Shack Burger and Fries. I like this picture. I might like the taste more. (5/30)


 



4. Blackberries, Apricots and Grilled Pork. I haven't prepared anything that colorful lately. (6/30)


 



3. Birthday Pina Colada. I don't think the wooden counter has ever looked this good. (5/27)


 



2. Butterfly Cupcake. This would have been my favorite for this list if I hadn't left all the cat food cans piled up in the background. (12/16)


 



1. Cinnamon Scones. Mmm... How have I gone so long without making more of these? (2/10)

No comments: