Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Chicken Kiev: Attempt 2

I can't imagine what it will be like to shop with multiple children in tow... Keeping an eye on the whereabouts of an active 6-year-old is the only way I can explain not really comprehending what a label says when I buy what's obviously the wrong the thing. Though, I'm not sure "6 per water retainer" would ever mean to me that the chicken breasts I'm about to purchase are still attached to the chest cavity of the chicken from which they came.

I've never been taught to clean a chicken, and at 8:30 at night I hardly have the desire to even pound the thing into shape as the recipe instructs. Instead of trying to remove the chicken from the bone, I decided to just start cooking them in a skillet and then finish baking them in the oven the way I would if they were the little bundles of chicken and butter they were supposed to be.



I apparently didn't cook them look enough because LV's looked raw about halfway in.

Modified Chicken Kiev = No Good

No comments: