Sunday, April 06, 2008

Pork Tenderloin


LV really wanted pork tenderloin for dinner. We made a family trip to the bigger grocery store that normally carries it. That grocery store was not carrying LV's pork tenderloin that day.


We bought some other brand in a hickory flavor. Yeah, more pork. It's not like we bought pork futures. We just keep making it for dinner...


The best part (for me) was not the pork. (Shocking.) It was the homemade mashed sweet potatoes. (Yeah, more yams.) I've never boiled then mashed any form of potatoes in my life. I usually make the instant potatoes. This was awesome. I thought they were the greatest thing ever. Scrappy did not. She still thinks only Rainbow Sherbet should have the texture of Rainbow Sherbet. (It was about that temperature by the time she finished her dinner.)


I left the asparagus steaming for way too long. Way too long.

No comments: