Friday, October 26, 2007

Spinach Stuffed Shells


One of the many recipes I marked in the cook book at the beginning of the year was for stuffed shells. They looked so good. But I never had time or a reason. (LV's not a big cheese fan, so to eat a meal of cheese and spinach seemed to be asking too much.)


I decided that, along with chicken pot pie, I was going to make stuffed shells. I would make casseroles during the day that could be popped into the oven at night for dinner. Yeah, because I suddenly have so much time to dwell in the kitchen... I made the shells one night and took a picture with the new camera and the point-and-shoot.



This is the point-and-shoot's picture.

1 comment:

alec said...

delicious. this reminds me of home ... all cheesy and delicious.

and your photos look fantastic!