Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Birthday Weekend!


For about five years my birthday has fallen on Memorial Day weekend--the first big drinking Thursday of the summer, the first Summer Friday, the Saturday before Memorial Day,... Thanks to Leap Year, my birthday skipped over Memorial Day this year. However, thanks to LV, a giant bottle of TGI Friday's Pina Colada mix and the NBA playoffs, the phrase "It's your birthday weekend" still applied this year.



Frozen pizzas are boring, but cheap. And fast. So, seeing as this was Tuesday of just-another-week, we got Scrappy after school, at frozen pizza, played some SingStar, opened a present or two, and had some cake before her bedtime. It was kind of like my 11th birthday instead of my 28th. (Funny, I could only round up 11 candles to put on my cake...)

No comments: