Friday, February 13, 2009

I seem to have forgotten something...


Thursday night we went shopping and I saw a bottle of dressing I wanted to try. We never have dressing in the house, but raspberry vinaigrette sounded good. At lunch I decided to try it with all the green peppers, mushrooms, and cucumbers I had on hand. I diced them up, but thought they looked kind of sad. So I added the little bit of pasta left from earlier in the week.



I seem to have forgotten an ingredient in these muffins... I was so excited to make muffins with big frozen blueberries, and then I forgot to add the baking powder. They look like bricks, but they taste okay. A little solid. Like a weird scone.



Luckily the rest of dinner was better. (And the muffins did get eaten.) I thought this might be an overload of fresh vegetables for one day, but it actually didn't taste that way. (There is a lot of turkey hidden in there.) Yay for me...

No comments: